Need a spark of energy to your event?
Joy will bring enthusiasm, energy and spark to your next event as a guest speaker or MC. Her unique style of inspiring audience concentration and participation, enables speakers to feel confident and supportive as they enter the stage.
Joy is a successful fitness trainer and business owner that has defied the odds by establishing herself as vibrant and motivating speaker whilst being based in the middle of nowhere on her family's sheep and cattle station.
Proving to everyone living anywhere the importance of seeing the possibilities beyond the impossible is a key message that Joy lives and breathes.
Joy is an experienced guest speaker, MC and workshop convenor, having worked with a range of organisations including:
- Young Beef Producers Forum
- Platinum Primary Producers Conference
- AACO - Australian Agricultural Co
- TVF Pastoral/ Aminya Pastoral Co
- Wincott - Women In Cotton
- Macintyre Ag Alliance
- Longreach Regional Council
- Townsville Catholic Education
- ICPA - Isolated Children and Parent's Association
- RCS - Resource Consulting Services
Joy has featured on Today show, ABC Landline and ABC Backroads as an inspirational story of resilience and going somewhere in the middle of nowhere.